Due to the great interest of our clients or those who are only now getting to know our work for the first time and decide to see and visit our store in Dežmanova 4, we want to answer frequently asked questions to make your purchase as simple and easy as possible.
- Where is your store located and what are the opening hours?
- Our store is located at Dežmanova 4 in Zagreb, in the city center in a quiet street surrounded by intimacy and a unique experience of sightseeing or shopping for special items.
- The regular shop hours are from 10 am to 8 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 3 pm on Saturdays, and in the current winter period we work from 11 am to 7 pm on weekdays and from 10 am to 2 pm on Saturdays.
- Do I need to make an appointment to come to your store in advance?
- No, prior notice is not required, you are free to visit us whenever it suits you, bearing in mind that due to current decisions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 infection there can only be 4 people at a time in our store.
- Do you only make your own models or is it possible to make any creation of someone’s choice?
- We only make our own creations. The Viljevac brand releases several new collections every year and always offers around 150 models of dresses and fashion accessories, and most of them are standard models that can be made even though they are part of older collections. But that’s why we are always at the disposal of our clients and allow them to choose another color from our palette or to make the desired dress tailored to fit them perfectly.
- What types of payments do you offer?
- On our web shop, it is possible to pay by direct bank transaction, Paypal and cards, while for Diners, ZABA and PBZ cards instalment payments are possible (up to 6 instalments). Also, in addition to cash, payment by cards in instalments is also possible in our store in Dežmanova 4. If you are unable to visit us or you’re not sure about your purchase, you can always contact us on our social netvorks: https://www.instagram.com/dianaviljevac/?hl=en and https://www.facebook.com / DianaViljevacdesign and official mail [email protected] and make a purchase there.
- Can dresses that are not immediately available be ordered?
- Of course, dresses can always be ordered with a production deadline of up to 10 working days, and this option is usually marked on our web shop. If not, and you do not have the option to come to our store in person, you can always contact us at the above contact information to order the desired dress.
- Does the price of the product change if I order it?
- If you order a regular dress in its original color, the price remains the same. In case you want to change the color of the dress or we need to make it to measure, each of these changes is charged 200.00 HRK on the price of the dress. Also, dresses can always be narrowed or widened, most dresses can be shortened or similar modifications made to suit you completely, for which the approximate price is between 50.00-200.00 HRK.
- Do you deliver products outside Croatia?
- Of course, regardless of whether you order the product through a web shop, social networks or in our store, your product will arrive at the desired address outside Croatia.
- Can I return a product that does not suit me?
- All products purchased through our web shop that are in stock and do not need to be specially made, you can return within 14 days and you can exchange it for another product in the same or larger amount or we can make a refund. Products that you try and buy in person in our store cannot be returned, but there is a possibility of exchange for another product in the same or a larger amount. If we make dresses to measure or change them and make similar modifications, the dresses cannot be returned or changed for another product.
Feel free to ask us other questions we may not have answered and contact us on social media, official e-mail, or visit us in the store and try your favorite items.
We look forward to your arrival!